The 59th Presidential Inauguration
The Presidential Swearing-In Ceremony
Preparations for the 59th Presidential Inauguration—which will be held at the U.S. Capitol on January 20, 2021—are currently underway.
The Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies (JCCIC) is responsible for the planning and execution of the swearing-in, for which Members of Congress generally are provided a small allotment of tickets for the Capitol grounds that they make available free of charge to constituents.
While the full details of the swearing-in ceremony have not yet been announced, it is anticipated that the 59th Presidential Inauguration will be modified to address COVID-19 concerns, which if additional crowd size restrictions are put in place, may significantly reduce the amount of tickets my office receives for distribution.
If you are interested in attending the 59th Presidential Inauguration, please note these important details before completing the ticket request form below:
- My office can only accept and process requests for tickets from Arkansas residents.
- Ticket requests often greatly exceed supply, but my office will do our best to distribute them to as many Arkansans as possible.
- All requests for tickets must be received by COB on December 11, 2020.
- All recipients of tickets are responsible for abiding by the latest COVID-19 requirements for traveling to Washington, D.C.
- The JCCIC is not responsible for the parade or the balls, and Members of Congress are not given tickets to distribute for either of those events.
Inauguration Ticket Form
Note: Fields marked with an * are required.