WASHINGTON – In honor of Veterans Day, U.S. Senator John Boozman will highlight Arkansans who served in our nation’s Armed Forces on Instagram. Boozman is collecting pictures through the social media site to display a gallery of Arkansas veterans in his Washington, D.C. office.
“Arkansans have a long, proud history of supporting our nation’s military. More than 250,000 veterans call Arkansas home and I want to recognize their selfless sacrifice and service. This photo gallery will honor the brave men and women who served and currently serve our nation in uniform. Please assist me in recognizing those whose courage, commitment and dedication help make us the greatest, freest country the world has ever known,” Boozman said.
Arkansans are encouraged to participate and recognize Natural State veterans by sharing a picture on Instagram using the hashtag #HonorARVets. Pictures will be collected until Sunday, November 8, 2015 and then displayed in the senator’s office.
How to Participate in #HonorARVets
- Follow @JohnBoozman on Instagram
- Share a picture of an Arkansas veteran on Instagram using #HonorARVets. Considering posting photos from a veterans active duty period or showing their continued civic commitment to our nation.
- Not connected to Instagram? Email your photo to Boozman_submissions@boozman.senate.gov to be included in the gallery.
- Pictures submitted by Sunday, November 8, 2015 will be displayed in Boozman’s Washington, D.C. office.
- For full Arkansas veterans photo gallery rules click here.
- (96.2 KBs)