Help With a Federal Agency

NOTE: The form and documents needed to request help with a federal agency are located at bottom of page. Please read this page in its entirety and then access the additional documents at the bottom if you are interested in getting help with a federal agency. 

While we address the very important challenges we face as a nation, we cannot neglect what is perhaps our most important responsibility as public servants, helping our constituents.

I learned quickly during my tenure in the House of Representatives that if used properly, the power of the office truly can change lives for the better. When I was first elected to Congress as a member of the House in 2001, former Congressman John Paul Hammerschmidt, who represented the Third District of Arkansas for 26 years, gave me some excellent advice.  He said: “John, always remember, now that the election is over, there are no more Republicans, no more Democrats, only the people of Arkansas and you need to take care of them.”

That is just as true now as it was then.

No matter what major legislative crisis we are facing, our goal is to make each constituent who is having trouble with a federal agency a priority. In some cases, we are the last resort to overcoming a major obstacle and we work to give each and every case that comes before us our attention.

I have a great staff that works to help navigate the often-confusing federal agencies. These staffers act as a liaison; working to resolve issues affecting Arkansans such as Social Security or Medicare paperwork glitches, passport problems or tax matters.

While I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. I encourage you to reach out to my office if you need assistance with a problem you are having with a federal agency.

To find answers to frequently asked questions about problems related to federal agencies, as well answers to agency-specific questions, follow the links on the left side of the page. Answers to many problems constituents encounter with federal agencies can be found here

If you need assistance with an agency of the federal government, simply complete the online form below or contact one of my state offices by phone to begin the process.

Please note, however, before I can assist you I need a completed privacy release form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please download the printable version of the privacy authorization form below and then fax or mail to the address listed under the agency from which you are seeking assistance.

Request Help With a Federal Agency

Request Help With a Federal Agency

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.


Enter text from above image

Captcha text is to help stop spammers from clogging our servers. In order to proceed you must add the Captcha text.

Show Hide

Senator Boozman Outlines Objections to Iran Deal on Senate Floor

(read more)