Dr. Boozman's Check-up

The cold weather often makes us long for warmer places. With spring break around the corner, you may already have a trip to the beach in the works. If your travel will take you overseas or across the border (trips to Canada and Mexico require a passport), then check to make sure your paperwork is in order.

If you are planning an international trip in March or April, U.S. Passport officials strongly recommend paying the extra fee to expedite your passport. A standard application is taking six weeks or longer to process.  An expedited application is usually two weeks. 

Passport information and forms

Answers to common questions about passport issues

If you have additional questions, feel free to call my staff member who helps with passport issues, Priscilla Gober, at (479) 573-0189.