Casework Information

While I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene to answer questions, find solutions or just cut through the red tape.

The following criteria must be met in order for my office to be able to assist you:

  • You must be a resident of Arkansas;
  • Your issue must involve a federal agency, not a state or local one;
  • Your case must not involve a pending court action; and
  • You must complete and sign a privacy release form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.